It’s #DataPrivacyDay. Choose the privacy settings that are right for you.
Choose the privacy settings that are right for you
Review and adjust what data Google uses to personalize your experience, and update what information you share with friends or make public.
1. Manage what you share on YouTube
2. Manage your Google Photos settings
3. Help people connect with you
4. Choose what Google+ profile information you share with others
5. Personalize your Google experience
6. Make ads more relevant to you
Your privacy settings are now updated
You’re always in control of your data and information. Return here to adjust your privacy settings anytime you want.
1. YouTube settings reviewed
2. Google Photos settings reviewed
3. Phone numbers reviewed
4. Google+ settings reviewed
5. Activity controls reviewed
Got time for your Security Checkup?
Protect your account in just a few minutes by reviewing your security settings and activity.
Decide which privacy settings are right for you
You control your personal information. With these settings you can manage what info you keep private, and what data is saved to your account to improve your Google experience.